PROTHERM™ series F heaters are highly efficient, fast response, medium wavelength infrared heaters designed for use in general industrial process heating applications where critical product temperatures and uniformity are demanded.
- Operates at element temperatures up to 1550 f (2.5 micron-peak).
- Designs up to 45 watts per square inch.
- Unique corrugated metallic foil elements.
- Highly efficient and effective.
Efficiencies exceeding 89% have been proven, the highest in the industry.
- Heats up to processing temperatures in about 10-15 seconds.
- Cools down to "safe" temperatures in about 15 seconds.
- Operating life in excess of 10,000 hours is expected when operated at 80% of rated output.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically without element sag.
- Self cleaning, maintenance free.
- Resistive load can be precisely controlled.
- Completely field serviceable.
- Heats all colors uniformly.
- Aluminized steel case
- Stainless steel protective face screen
- Mounting studs
- 6" lead wires in a 2x4 or 4x4 junction box
- Dimensions (custom sized)
Maximum width = 18"
Maximum length = 16'
(Standard length is heated length + 3")
Thickness = 5"
(including protective face screen)
- Stainless steel case
- Built in type "K" thermocouple
- Long lead wires
- Special conduit fittings
- Flexible metallic conduit
- Special mounting devices or locations
- Multiple zones
Click here to view General Instructions and Warnings on the Series FS Infrared Heaters.